Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteHomeCabal AdekzGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

whats up with the reborn?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
azncajiun

azncajiun

Aantal berichten : 12
Registratiedatum : 2009-01-01
Leeftijd : 32

whats up with the reborn? Empty
PostSubject: whats up with the reborn?   whats up with the reborn? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:22 am

everytime i reborn, my stats go way down. my dex was around 700 then it dropped down to 194. is it suppose to be like that or is it just me?
Back to top Go down
iScavenger

Aantal berichten : 7
Registratiedatum : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: whats up with the reborn?   whats up with the reborn? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:40 am

it has happened to few of my friends just they say to take another reborn

i myself faced few bugs like sp bug and hp bugs which go away when i reborn so u try to take a rebirth

i hope it work

hoping for the best......,

Neutral

Yours Scavenger

IGN IScavengerI
Back to top Go down
azncajiun

azncajiun

Aantal berichten : 12
Registratiedatum : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: whats up with the reborn?   whats up with the reborn? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:20 am

thats what i thought the first time but it happened a second time. im going to try and reborn a third time and see if still continues. if it does, can a gm or an admin do something about this?
Back to top Go down
KNIFE

PostSubject: Re: whats up with the reborn?   whats up with the reborn? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:06 pm

Hmm for my opinion..!! Once you reborn or reset here in our beloved server u will not keep ur stats points that u added before....If u reborn here u will only have a Free 120 stats points + 100+sumthing to str,dex and 20+ sumthing like in dex,str or int (depends on ur class)
Back to top Go down
genova

PostSubject: Re: whats up with the reborn?   whats up with the reborn? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:19 pm

i cant reborn T.T
Back to top Go down
genova

PostSubject: Re: whats up with the reborn?   whats up with the reborn? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:51 pm

someone can fix it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats up with the reborn?   whats up with the reborn? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats up with the reborn?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cabal Adekz-The Support Centre :: Technical Support-
Jump to: