Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteHomeCabal AdekzGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Report a bug from getting DC from entering B2f undead ground

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
terence

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 2009-04-29

Report a bug from getting DC from entering B2f undead ground Empty
PostSubject: Report a bug from getting DC from entering B2f undead ground   Report a bug from getting DC from entering B2f undead ground I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:01 am

Sad this is especially for GA to take note, i realize when i about to enter b2f undead ground and every time i fighting a big mob, the screen just jump out to Windows and automatically i get DC. Please look on to it. i have download the new patch cba syn client 010909 but still i get DC. maybe that patch only for MF and PF but not in b2f undead ground
Back to top Go down
Bro
Game Master
Bro

Aantal berichten : 71
Registratiedatum : 2009-02-23
Leeftijd : 40

PostSubject: Re: Report a bug from getting DC from entering B2f undead ground   Report a bug from getting DC from entering B2f undead ground I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:57 am

did you try the US client or the EU client ???

maybe there is your Problem...
Back to top Go down
playah

PostSubject: MAP   Report a bug from getting DC from entering B2f undead ground I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:26 am

hmmmm...i wonder where that B2f underground located? im new in this game thats y i dont know where to go..Smile and also the forgotten temple b1f or b2f? can u pls tell me? thanx bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
MrVillain

MrVillain

Aantal berichten : 10
Registratiedatum : 2009-04-18
Leeftijd : 35

PostSubject: Re: Report a bug from getting DC from entering B2f undead ground   Report a bug from getting DC from entering B2f undead ground I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:52 pm

@terence: This is an issue directly related to alz bomb rate... There is a limit to how many alz/items can be dropped on the ground before a player is disconnected. The limit is 4~ alz bombs.
You need to go through dungeons VERY SLOWLY. Kill three monsters at a time, wait until their alz disappear, and then move onto the next three mob. This is the only way you can complete a dungeon right now. Neutral

@playah: Undead b2f and b1f are in the same place - just make sure you are using the correct entry item.
Forgotten Temple is at the end of Forgotten Ruins map.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report a bug from getting DC from entering B2f undead ground   Report a bug from getting DC from entering B2f undead ground I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report a bug from getting DC from entering B2f undead ground
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cabal Adekz-The Support Centre :: Report-
Jump to: