WebsiteHomeCabal AdekzGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

Report a bug from getting DC from entering B2f undead ground

Go down 
AuthorMessage
terence

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Report a bug from getting DC from entering B2f undead ground   Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:01 am

Sad this is especially for GA to take note, i realize when i about to enter b2f undead ground and every time i fighting a big mob, the screen just jump out to Windows and automatically i get DC. Please look on to it. i have download the new patch cba syn client 010909 but still i get DC. maybe that patch only for MF and PF but not in b2f undead ground
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bro
Game Master

Aantal berichten : 71
Registratiedatum : 2009-02-23
Leeftijd : 35

PostSubject: Re: Report a bug from getting DC from entering B2f undead ground   Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:57 am

did you try the US client or the EU client ???

maybe there is your Problem...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
playah

PostSubject: MAP   Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:26 am

hmmmm...i wonder where that B2f underground located? im new in this game thats y i dont know where to go..Smile and also the forgotten temple b1f or b2f? can u pls tell me? thanx bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
MrVillain

Aantal berichten : 10
Registratiedatum : 2009-04-18
Leeftijd : 30

PostSubject: Re: Report a bug from getting DC from entering B2f undead ground   Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:52 pm

@terence: This is an issue directly related to alz bomb rate... There is a limit to how many alz/items can be dropped on the ground before a player is disconnected. The limit is 4~ alz bombs.
You need to go through dungeons VERY SLOWLY. Kill three monsters at a time, wait until their alz disappear, and then move onto the next three mob. This is the only way you can complete a dungeon right now. Neutral

@playah: Undead b2f and b1f are in the same place - just make sure you are using the correct entry item.
Forgotten Temple is at the end of Forgotten Ruins map.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report a bug from getting DC from entering B2f undead ground   

Back to top Go down

Report a bug from getting DC from entering B2f undead ground
Page 1 of 1