Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteHomeCabal AdekzGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

max rb 50??!Any refund for the alz??! Admin PLS READ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ken_blad

max rb 50??!Any refund for the alz??! Admin PLS READ Empty
PostSubject: max rb 50??!Any refund for the alz??! Admin PLS READ   max rb 50??!Any refund for the alz??! Admin PLS READ I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:38 pm

Any admin or Gm listen and try to understand, WTH r u decreasing the rb for? U guys have to know that some of us playing 24/7 (literally) just to hunt for alzs and items to sell in purpose of RB, then all the sudden, our time and money just gone to waste?! I lost 35 RB and hundreds of stat that cost me around 70B alz which no refund i presume and wat next? I hv to donate and hunt 70B again?! Im sure as hell enjoy playing cabal but for me time is precious since i have to work and do some other things beside playing cabal! and dun tell me this shit that im going to start all over again..
Im not hoping the admin especially ash will give a shit about me, cause he must have his reasons but i am totally piss off rite now and just to think i lost my rb gave away the mood for this entire week! THANK YOU! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
DRECK NI

PostSubject: Re: max rb 50??!Any refund for the alz??! Admin PLS READ   max rb 50??!Any refund for the alz??! Admin PLS READ I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:49 pm

THIS SERVER SUCKS NOW....FROM 100 RB DOWN INTO 50 RB??

ITS ALL FAULT OF DRECKSACK WHO BANNED VIZOX...

MANY PLAYERS OF THIS SERVER PLAYED 24/7 JUST TO REACHED THE 100 RB...

I'VE NOTICED THAT FROM THE START OF 50RB NO MORE PLAYER IS PLAYING NOW...

POOR SERVER....

ITS ALL YOUR FAULT DRECK WHY THIS SERVER HAVE NO MORE PLAYER...YOU SUGGEST IT...
Back to top Go down
Bro
Game Master
Bro

Aantal berichten : 71
Registratiedatum : 2009-02-23
Leeftijd : 40

PostSubject: Re: max rb 50??!Any refund for the alz??! Admin PLS READ   max rb 50??!Any refund for the alz??! Admin PLS READ I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:17 am

LOL...

always Flaming around...Alway Crying like Babies.....

Always Happy in a Event with Free items or Alz-Reward...LOL

But i think...a NORMAL player dont have to beat any Adekz-Staff....

Anyway...It was an ADEKZ-Staff Decision to Change the RB-System....
To get more Thrill into PVP and PVE...
but you can read it Here...

For all the Players who not Flaming and Crying around....

Have a Lot of Fun...
Back to top Go down
ken_blad

PostSubject: Wat??!?   max rb 50??!Any refund for the alz??! Admin PLS READ I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:31 am

Losing ur rb after u STRUGGLING to reach 100RB is not crying like a baby... The least we can do is post this shit in the forum although its to no avail. I am not flaming this shit Im just trying to tell u guys how hard for us to reach that peak! Its not me that flaming around...its u drec. If u think my post is flaming then u should let it be...dun reply at all... Ure not the one who been affected by this RB thingy is me! So at least let me throw my anger via this forum is the most i can do at the moment!

P/S You knw who I am, Im the one who start this post and im not flaming or crying like a baby! -kenshin4dancer- Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Bro
Game Master
Bro

Aantal berichten : 71
Registratiedatum : 2009-02-23
Leeftijd : 40

PostSubject: Re: max rb 50??!Any refund for the alz??! Admin PLS READ   max rb 50??!Any refund for the alz??! Admin PLS READ I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:34 am

Well....Im sorry for my Post,that it Sounds like i mean ALL PLAYERS....

I mean the MASS of Players on this Server...
If i would Post every Beg-Shout from channel,the DB were Full of it...

KEN...I dont mean you with my Post what i Wrote before...
And i Feel Sorry for all Players who Worked so Hard.like you did to get that RB's...
But..You say..its Unfair for those Players who worked hard for their RB's...
BTW..Before i was GM..i made my 101 RB's like All other Players...I dont BUGHT MY RB's....
I know how hard it is to get RB's...

Its unfair ,when Full RB-Player can kill GM-Staff with 2 Hits...i think...
Should every GM pay with Real Money,to get More Stats ???
i think NO....I think,every Player,who want Kick Our Asses,has to Donate...
And i Agree in 100% with the Admins,when they decreased the Max RB's...

Why Should a NON-DONATOR have the Same Stats like A DONATOR ??
Dont you think,that DONATORS should be Stronger and Heavyer ???

Example...
You are Homeless...but you want to have a Big House at the Beach...
All you have is some Play-Money from Monopoly...
Someone Sell You a Little Box,where you can sleep in....<<<<<<<<<

Your Neighbour has got a Job and Buy a House with REAL MONEY next to your Box....
Do you Go to the Court and try to get THAT HOUSE,coz you Bought something only With PLAY-MONEY ???
Why should a Person,who Bought a HOUSE with real Money,get the Same Box like You ???

I think...this should be the Question...coz Ash dont Increase our Stats for Free...

Think About it my friend...
Back to top Go down
OpenEnd

PostSubject: Re: max rb 50??!Any refund for the alz??! Admin PLS READ   max rb 50??!Any refund for the alz??! Admin PLS READ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:44 am

Gotta love it when we have "lovely" people like Bro as a GM...

Quote :
Its unfair ,when Full RB-Player can kill GM-Staff with 2 Hits...i think...
Should every GM pay with Real Money,to get More Stats ???
i think NO....I think,every Player,who want Kick Our Asses,has to Donate...
And i Agree in 100% with the Admins,when they decreased the Max RB's...

Why Should a NON-DONATOR have the Same Stats like A DONATOR ??
Dont you think,that DONATORS should be Stronger and Heavyer ???

There are such things as GM characters , where a character is created that is meant to be used for GM purposes ONLY. Stats could be maxed on there , without affecting the normal characters of the GMs.

Donators pay for quick power and items. Normal players have to earn them the hard way. I strongly believe effort is equal or greater than money paid , in this context. To think as you do would put anyone in the same boat as those anti-Semitic nazis of the 20th century.

Honestly Bro , you disgust me. I'm outta this shithole of a server.

p.s - Improve your english if you want people to even look up to you...dog.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: max rb 50??!Any refund for the alz??! Admin PLS READ   max rb 50??!Any refund for the alz??! Admin PLS READ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

max rb 50??!Any refund for the alz??! Admin PLS READ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cabal Adekz-The Support Centre :: Report-
Jump to: