Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteHomeCabal AdekzGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cabal Adekz Alz Shop???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CataLyst

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2009-01-14

Cabal Adekz Alz Shop??? Empty
PostSubject: Cabal Adekz Alz Shop???   Cabal Adekz Alz Shop??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:28 pm

Razz izzit possible if we player have the opportunity to purchase some items or materials ingame like adding to our website the cabal alz shop??? sumthing like adding other epaulets from +5+6+7+8 covert into alz???
and here is the good side of that suggestion... epaulets /items/weapons/or other stuffs will be in 3,4,5,6,7 day of using and non of those will be available to be permanent and if u want it to be permanent u can purchase it by using the donati9on button Razz Razz Razz

example:
EOG+5,6,7,8 cost 2kkk will last for about 3days of usage
EOF+5,6,7,8 cost 2kkk will last for about 3days of usage
EOS+5,6,7,8 cost 2kkk will last for about 3days of usage

Forcium,UCH,UCHH,astrall core forcium,pots etc...etc....

this is only my suggestion..... if the administrator can allow this well its ok.... if not its ok too Crying or Very sad Neutral
thx and more power to Cabal Adekz... Vote!!! Vote!!! Vote!!! Smile Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
ScreameR

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Cabal Adekz Alz Shop???   Cabal Adekz Alz Shop??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:08 am

Nice Idea
I wanna that too with forcium Weapons and armours (Because i still dont have got any forcium Razz)
Back to top Go down
CataLyst

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Cabal Adekz Alz Shop???   Cabal Adekz Alz Shop??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:40 pm

Yeah! but the admins should read this topic instead of alot of topics in this forum Hanging and still waiting for some answers.........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cabal Adekz Alz Shop???   Cabal Adekz Alz Shop??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cabal Adekz Alz Shop???
Page 1 of 1