Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteHomeCabal AdekzGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server Suggestions!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MrVillain

MrVillain

Aantal berichten : 10
Registratiedatum : 2009-04-18
Leeftijd : 35

Server Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Server Suggestions!   Server Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:42 am

My first day here at Adekz was awesome. Smile This is one of the best servers I've played! Community is very nice and I appreciate the customized drop tables/rates.

I have some suggestions that may help improve your server:

1. Lower Alz bomb rates.
- People who live far from the server cannot loot alz quickly. I have a one-second delay between pressing loot and receiving the item. Lowering alz bomb rate from 90% to 10% would definitely improve gameplay.
- Many alz bombs cause unnecessary stress on the server; lowering rates would improve server stability.
- Many unlooted alz bombs will cause players to crash. It is very frustrating to get thrown out of class/world dungeons.
[ If you like to have plenty of Alz circulating in your server, I recommend lowering bomb rate and raising alz amount. ]

2. Make Tierra Glorosia a rare event.
- Having TG occur often causes incredible server lag. I can always tell when it opens, because my ping rockets sky-high...
[ Make TG a bi- or tri-weekly event. Inform players of the TG schedule so everyone can come and participate. ]

3. Lower or scale reset price.
- 2billion is a very high amount of alz, especially for new players. I have about 400mil at level 162.
[ Perhaps scale the amount of required alz? Example:
0-5 reborns: 250mil
6-10 reborns: 500mil
11-15 reborns: 750mil ... ]

4. Battlesuit sets and Force Archers need love.
- I've been hunting high and low ~ but no sign of forcium battlesuits/martialsuits.
[ If this is intentional (donations), some balance wouldn't hurt. ]

If these suggestions are taken into consideration, I will gladly donate to your server.

Thank you for reading,
Villain

Last edited by MrVillain on Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tamasdani

Registratiedatum : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions!   Server Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:39 am

that would be cool,nice idea and also teragrace fa drops but very rare yesterday i killd a boss in pontus n dropped me a teragrace fa coat...

/MerlinX
Back to top Go down
deathblo

PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions!   Server Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:29 am

i agree abt the forcium and reset prize but not the terragrace i have full set tg fa
and fb
Back to top Go down
tamasdani

Registratiedatum : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions!   Server Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:23 am

well,you was lucky i was huntin in forcium for like 5 hours n i got alot of kits but none fa..
Back to top Go down
MrVillain

MrVillain

PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions!   Server Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:26 pm

Thank you for the positive replies and comments! Hopefully an admin will take a look at this thread and take my suggestions into consideration. Smile

Guess I will keep searching for my coat.
Back to top Go down
deathblo

PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions!   Server Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:31 am

wad u mean u got kits? i really wan forcium battle and martial to be more common here
sign*
Back to top Go down
deathblo

PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions!   Server Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:32 am

sry for double post but mr villina if i get u wan to buy from me i meant if i get another terragrace fa coat?
=
Back to top Go down
MrVillain

MrVillain

PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions!   Server Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:48 am

Edit: Nevermind, finally got my coat. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
limberkind

limberkind

Aantal berichten : 13
Registratiedatum : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions!   Server Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:07 am

PLZ make lover alz bomb rate and higher alz drop amount.... cuz i getting dc in class dungeons!!!!
Back to top Go down
limberkind

limberkind

Aantal berichten : 13
Registratiedatum : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions!   Server Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:07 am

i downloaded server client, all patches and it doesn't helping me
Back to top Go down
Apoyo

PostSubject: Teragrace battlesuit   Server Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:27 pm

Sry but, where can i find Teragrace battle suit???.Im new in the server.
Back to top Go down
helper

PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions!   Server Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:34 am

tg lvl amours are all found in mutant forest the weakest mobs
Back to top Go down
mafiafran

Aantal berichten : 3
Registratiedatum : 2010-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions!   Server Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:55 am

i downloaded server client,

Tax Attorney
credit report
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions!   Server Suggestions! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Suggestions!
Page 1 of 1