Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteHomeCabal AdekzGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SCAMMER ALERT! BEWARE of THE NAMES LISTED HERE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
astinawafa

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 2009-05-13

SCAMMER ALERT! BEWARE of THE NAMES LISTED HERE Empty
PostSubject: SCAMMER ALERT! BEWARE of THE NAMES LISTED HERE   SCAMMER ALERT! BEWARE of THE NAMES LISTED HERE I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:44 am

TheReborn
KnightReborn
RebornXHitman69
reborn

this IGN character is a scammer ... I payed 20 b for forciom boots and helm and after i gave the money he dis appeared..sorry i was not cautios enough to make the screenshot because i thougt i can trust him... i hope the G>M do sumthing about ,,this,, To All other Players ,,just beware of this characther..who i think is a shallowed minded person...i hope youre conscience will not let you sleep if you have 1.. No
Back to top Go down
Bro
Game Master
Bro

Aantal berichten : 71
Registratiedatum : 2009-02-23
Leeftijd : 41

PostSubject: Re: SCAMMER ALERT! BEWARE of THE NAMES LISTED HERE   SCAMMER ALERT! BEWARE of THE NAMES LISTED HERE I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:42 am

hi there...

Thnx for Report Those Chars...

If you was scammed by one of these Chars,you can be sure...there is no way to get your Alz...

Also the GM's or Admins cant do anything...coz they Take the Alz,Go to the Storage,Drop the Alz and the items in there,Log off,Erease Char and create another....
There is no way for Admin to get his Account Datas,coz these Player doesnt exist...And if the Char doesnt Exist,the Admin cant see the Account ID...

Im Sorry for you,that you lost that lot of money....

For the Future be Aware of that and Only Trade Items wich is not higher than 10B...or if you buy 2 Items Overall 20B ...take first 1 10B than second 10B....so you can be sure,that you dont get Scammed....

I hope you will still enjoy This Server...

Cya Ingame...

Last edited by Bro on Thu May 14, 2009 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
whiteprocyon

Aantal berichten : 8
Registratiedatum : 2009-05-09
Leeftijd : 34

PostSubject: aww   SCAMMER ALERT! BEWARE of THE NAMES LISTED HERE I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:19 pm

yeah..drecks right..youre just too careless lol! jawk...i thnk the server is filled with scammers and speedhackers..but the G,Ms are doing all their best to wipe em out.esp-dreck .ok we'll be aware of that char... lesson learned-- trust no one clown lol! Idea Idea Idea
Back to top Go down
kens

PostSubject: Re: SCAMMER ALERT! BEWARE of THE NAMES LISTED HERE   SCAMMER ALERT! BEWARE of THE NAMES LISTED HERE I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:09 pm

Oh...dear... u one unlucky person.... World aint fair...its even unfair in MMORPG tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCAMMER ALERT! BEWARE of THE NAMES LISTED HERE   SCAMMER ALERT! BEWARE of THE NAMES LISTED HERE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SCAMMER ALERT! BEWARE of THE NAMES LISTED HERE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cabal Adekz-The Support Centre :: Report-
Jump to: