Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteHomeCabal AdekzGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Max RB is now 50x

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[Admin]LordxAsH

Aantal berichten : 28
Registratiedatum : 2008-12-11

Max RB is now 50x Empty
PostSubject: Max RB is now 50x   Max RB is now 50x I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:29 pm

This is to announce everyone that the max RB 100 has ended on its test period were really thankful for those who participated on the testing period.

As a result the 100 RB max is not having good result in war,pvp and any type of battle, everything are happening so fast mostly 1 hit which gives no thrill anymore specially when they use hacks..

So me and my co admins, GM's, GA's and some other players came into conclusion to do changes to make gaming more challenging and fair for most so we decide to reduce the max reborn to 50..

I know some r dismay but this are for the betterment of most players not just some players interest, remember when U reached the 100 rb max before u didnt lost really but the truth is U earned so much alz and items during those periods...

So I think its fair enough that 50 rb max is implemented to all free players coz on this option the battles will be more challenging and thrilling thats what the spirit of the game..

For ur infos and guidance..

Enjoy playing Cabal adekz and be fair ...

So long....

The Adekz team
Back to top Go down

Max RB is now 50x
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cabal Adekz – News & Discussions :: Official News and Announcements-
Jump to: