Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteHomeCabal AdekzGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where are all the staff?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wakabaka

Where are all the staff? Empty
PostSubject: Where are all the staff?   Where are all the staff? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:49 am

Where are all the staff? I see technical support posts left unanswered for weeks. The server wont even hit the first page of xtremetop100 if the staff aren't even present when their players need them the most. Server has been down the whole day today.....
Back to top Go down
Bro
Game Master
Bro

Aantal berichten : 71
Registratiedatum : 2009-02-23
Leeftijd : 41

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the staff?   Where are all the staff? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:09 am

Hi All Adekz-Player and Staff....

Im sorry for being not here some weeks..
I have many Problems here in Real Life,so i cant be present for all of you..
Im really Sorry for that.

But now,since i managed some bigger Problems,i try to visit the Server more times...
next is...i have many Work to do.Im Away from Home for 2 weeks,and when i come back,i only have 2 Days to relax.And i hope you can understand,that i want to Use this time with my Little Daughter. Very Happy

Back to your suggestion....

You're right.This Server cant be Number 1 on top 100,if no Player goes Voting..
Thats Why All Adekz-Staff should Tell the Players ingame,that they must Vote to get a better Position on top 100...

The Down-Time of the Server is a Problem that can happen every Day.
Like Ash Told us. Some big Power Failures.Thats a thing we cant Handle..Hopefully,after Transfering the Server,it will be better.

Best Regards...

Bro...AKA...DrecksackBlase...
Back to top Go down
wwwe

PostSubject: oke sir   Where are all the staff? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:55 am

okey sir but how i can vote.? i can see the vote button in website
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the staff?   Where are all the staff? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are all the staff?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cabal Adekz - Game Discussions :: Game Feedback & Suggestions-
Jump to: