Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteHomeCabal AdekzGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[New Site] Don't worry its realy coming.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[Admin]Angel
Admin

Aantal berichten : 17
Registratiedatum : 2009-01-02

[New Site] Don't worry its realy coming. Empty
PostSubject: [New Site] Don't worry its realy coming.   [New Site] Don't worry its realy coming. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:08 pm

i have heard Manny pll ask about the new site why its take so long to create it.

First i want to thank you for waiting so long for us new site.

There are some reason that its take a long time to finish the first part of it.

Reasons:

1. im still at school so not really big free Time because i do 2 school years in 1 year right now.
2. I have a lot of homework and i have some Home Study in C# ( Programming Languish ).
3. We have the last time the nice day's like X-mass , New Year and more in my country at this day's im at my fammily so im not at my Computer or can work on my homework and study so i have a delay in that and need fix that first i can do other things.
4. my body is not Fully health i sleep more then 15 - 18 hours each day and can't walk ( its realy hard to walk ) so i need rest a lot and recover so fast as possible.

I hope you guys understand a bit why im not 100% Active in this project else Admin.

I can tell you guy's that im in the last part of the First Release of the new site.
The Stats adder Tool is 90% Done right now in the futre i upgrade it with the last Technology.
The other part of the site are not really hard and have only a bit time to completed.

This what i want to tell you all.

Greet z,

[Admin] Angel
Back to top Go down
http://www.rapix.nl
[GM]Ownator
Admin

Aantal berichten : 28
Registratiedatum : 2008-12-11

[New Site] Don't worry its realy coming. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [New Site] Don't worry its realy coming.   [New Site] Don't worry its realy coming. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:44 am

Thx and gl making a new website for cabal adekz.
Back to top Go down
https://cabaladekz.forumotion.net

[New Site] Don't worry its realy coming.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cabal Adekz – News & Discussions :: Official News and Announcements-
Jump to: